- Top level domain with HTTPs An educational site must have a top level domain with a secured connection. If your site exclusively serves a certain country, then use a country code domain
- Customer login Your site should definitely let the customers register and login. It’s best to place this on the top bar for easy access.
- Language options If your educational site has multiple versions for different regions, then you can include language options to let users switch between different languages/regions.
- Search bar If you optimise your search bar properly, it can become a powerful tool for conversions.
- Featured products or Best selling products or New arrivals You may manually add featured products or automate the process to show a list of best selling products here.
- Contact us It’s good to provide several ways to contact your business. Phone, email and inquiry form submission are three common ones.
- Product filtering and sorting Product filtering allows customers to filter products based on different attributes. For example, a clothing store may use gender, size, colour etc. as its filtering options. The sorting allows viewing products on ascending or descending order of price and arrival.
- Good quality of images with zoom in functionality At the product pages, there should be high-quality images that can be zoomed in to view particular parts of the product.
- Content management The pages of your site, their layouts, your blog and other contents of your site should be manageable from the backend without any manual change in the code of the site.