- Top level domain with HTTPs An personal site must have a top level domain with a secured connection. If your site exclusively serves a certain country, then use a country code domain.
- Business logo Place your business logo at a prominent position of the header. Preferably near the left.
- Personalised items You can show potential customers items based on their search or purchasing history. This is a very effective way to increase sales.
- Contact us It’s good to provide several ways to contact your business. Phone, email and inquiry form submission are three common ones.
- Social Media links Providing links to your social media accounts at the bottom of the page lets your customers stay connected with your brand.
- Sidebar: blog search, categories, popular posts The sidebar of your blog page should have a search bar, a list of categories (organising the blog posts) and a list of most popular posts.
- Social share buttons Let your readers share the posts they like using social share buttons.